Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have to do how much exercise to burn that off?

These are just some fun facts on bad food and how much exercise you have to do to burn off the calories. Here are some that I know of and some that I found on google.

Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Frosted Donut (230 calories)
59 minutes of walking (3 mph).

McDonald's Egg McMuffin (300 calories)
32 minutes of running (5 mph).

Pizza Hut Large Hand-Tossed Style Cheese Pizza (1 slice; 320 calories)
39 minutes of swimming (slow to moderate laps).

Starbucks Cinnamon Roll (500 calories, varies by location)
85 minutes of dancing.

Burger King Original Whopper With Cheese (770 calories)
94 minutes of swimming (slow to moderate laps).

Wendy's Large French Fries (540 calories)
77 minutes of biking (10-11.9 mph).

Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream (0.5 cup; 270 calories)
29 minutes of running (5 mph).

Taco Bell Burrito Supreme, Beef (410 calories)
70 minutes of dancing.

1 cup of cheese sauce
1400 pushups

Burger King Angry Whopper (880 calories)
5 hours of yoga

12" Pepperoni Pizza
Jogging 5mph 132 minutes

16 fl oz Starbucks Caffe Latte with full-fat milk (260 calories)
40 minutes of walking at 4mph

One pint Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (1440 calories)
Jogging 5.2 mph for two hours

13-ounce bag of Doritos (1040 calories)
Cycle for 2 hours 20 minutes

Five pieces Original Recipe Chicken with coleslaw and potato wedges from KFC(Calories 1820)
Lift weights for seven hours, 25 minutes

Four pancakes with syrup and a side of sausage (Calories 1,040)
Walk at 3.5 mph for three hours, 55 minutes

4 draft beers (412 calories)
42 minutes of circuit training, 56 minutes of mowing the lawn

This is facinating to me and quite disturbing! I hope I didn't scar you too bad :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I thank myself for making food sacrifices. Most of my friends eat this crap and I'm always saying no thank you. And then they try to say oh, one time won't kill you...I know, but if I don't have to eat it, I don't. How are you on fast food? Do you ever do eat it Ang? Interesting post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete