Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Monday, July 6, 2009

Glutamine

I have become a big fan of Glutamine. I put it in my shakes and in my morning oatmeal. Glutamine is found naturally in your body and it is the most important component of muscle protein and helps repair and build muscle.

There are a lot of benefits to Glutamine that I found on the web. Here are a few:

1. Glutamine prevents your muscle from being catabolized(eaten up) in order to provide Glutamine for other cells in the body.
2. Glutamine helps speed up healing and recovery in the body.
3. Glutamine benefits you by replenishing declining Glutamine levels during intense workouts.
4. Glutamine helps boost your immune system.
5. Some studies have found that 1.6 grams of Glutamine a day had a 92% cure rate in 4weeks for ulcers.
5. Also Glutamine has no adverse side effects.

If you are very serious about weight training, you may want to add Glutamine to your diet to help with muscle growth and repair.

Also another great thing about Glutamine is in the last 10-15 years studies have shown that Glutamine has been useful to treat serious illness, injury, trauma, burns and cancer patients.

Wow, this stuff is really amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Should I pick up some from GNC? I add weigh protein to my shakes, wheat germ, greek yogurt (for the high protein) and light soy milk. Do you have a better suggestion?

    ReplyDelete