Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Workout week of January 4-10

I found this past week was hard to get motivated. I believe it is the cold wintery weather that finally decided to get here. I guess we have been lucky in Kelowna, not too much snow this year!

I managed to drag my butt out the door mostly in the afternoons. I like to do morning cardio everyday, but like I said it was hard this week.

I also find it challenging because I teach so many classes and 4 of them I am participating as well so I have to continue training my body parts heavy because sometimes my classes seem more like cardio to me rather than strength training. I do a lot of plyometrics in my classes so my legs get a good workout. This was my training and work schedule:

Monday January 4:

Got to the gym around 3pm to train back.

Unassisted pullups 3 sets of 6-10 reps
Seated rows 3 sets of 10-12 reps, 17.5 pounds
Assisted wide grip pullups with 20 pounds, 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Bent over rows at the squat rack 4 sets of 6-8 reps, heavy 25 pound plates on each side
One arm rows 3 sets of 7-10 reps with 45lbs dumbbell
Staight arm cable pulldown 3 sets of 6-8 reps with 70lbs

4pm PT client
5:30pm Super Set Training Class 1 hour full body with plyometrics
6;45pm PT client

Tuesday January 5:

Got to the gym at 3pm again

20 minutes of interval training on the treadmill
Chest and shoulders

Standing cable fly 3 sets 15 reps at 15lbs
Bench Press 4 sets of 6-8 reps 20lbs on each side
Dumbbell Press no spotter today so did 3 sets of 8-10 reps with 35lbs dumbbells (can do 40-45lbs with a spotter)
Dumbbell Shoulder Press no spotter 3 sets of 10 reps with 25lbs (usually 30lbs with a spotter)
Dumbbell Lateral Raises, down the rack starting at 20lbs all the way down to 5lbs, no break
Upright Row 3 sets of 8-10reps, 40lbs

4pm client
6pm 1/2 hour core class
6:30pm SST Full Body class

Wednesday January 6:

Again could not get to the gym in the morning

4pm client
5:30 pm continuous cardio 20 minutes on bike, 20 minutes uphill walking on treadmill

6:30pm Bosu Intervals class, mostly cardio

Thursday January 7:

1pm cardio 45 minutes continuous uphill walking on treadmill
1:45pm Skipping between 3 sets of unassisted close grip pullups and leg raises
One arm rows 3 sets of 7-10 reps 45lbs
Assisted pullups 3 sets of 6-8 reps
Reverse Fly machine 3 sets of 6-8 reps with 45lbs

Taught boot camp at Beach Body Kelowna from 4:30pm-6:30pm

Friday January 8:

11:30am taught boot camp at Beach Body Kelowna

1pm 20 minutes of cardio
1:30pm Chest and Shoulders
to tell you the truth, I do not remember what I did! Probably tired...

5:30pm went back to teach another boot camp

Saturday January 9;

10am PT client
11am insane full body workout that only took 25 minutes to do. It is called the 600 rep workout. email me at akronebusch@ymail.com if you want to know what that is.
12:30pm PT client

Sunday January 10:

No clients only day off. Went to the gym anyways for a quick workout at 3pm.

3 set each going through the exercises in this order:

1 minute skip rope, 6-8 hanging leg raises, skip rope, decline pushups toes on bench, skip rope, unassisted pullups 6-8 reps, skip rope, 20 jump squats

took me 18 minutes, so I worked shoulders, more back and abs

Upright rows 3 sets of 6-8 reps (arms felt tired after all the rope skipping) 40lbs
Lateral raises 3 sets of 10 reps with 15lbs. All the guys in the gym were using the 20lbs dumbbells, grrrr...
Captain chair leg raises 3 sets of 10 reps
Straight arm cable pulldown 3 sets of 8 reps, 70lbs
Knee tucks on bench super setting with above exercise
Reverse fly machine started at 45lbs, no breaks until 15lbs

Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment