Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Current Competition Diet

I was asked today if I have blogged at all about my current competition diet and realized that I have not. This is what I have been eating for 2 weeks now, and changing it again next week at 5 weeks out.

Meal 1: 1/3 cup oatmeal or oatbran. Flavored with 1/2tbsp cocoa and stevia
1/2 cup dry curd cottage cheese sprinkled with chocolate protein powder and
coconut flakes(for flavor, yes I love chocolate!)
Meal 2: 1 cup scrambled egg whites
Meal 3: 4oz chicken with 3oz yams, greens of some sort
Meal 4: 3 cups of spinach with cucumbers, a few cherry tomatoes and peppers,
10 raisins for extra iron and 10 almonds for healthy fats, 1 tbsp balsamic
Meal 5: 1/2 grapefruit
Meal 6: 1 can of tuna with 1 tbsp balsamic
Meal 7: 4oz of chicken with veggies(mostly greens)
Meal 8: If I am still hungry(usually I am) 1/2 can of tuna with spinach

Not too exciting but this is an example of clean eating and keeping up the energy for a show. Next week I will be changing my diet a bit just for variation and not to be bored. Also I do not want my body getting used to eating the same thing over and over.

3 comments:

  1. I search and recently came across your blog and have been reading along. It was wonderful blog. I will give free hit of your site with your article.

    If you have interested mean please post on your Best article in my website - www.bestarticlezone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I did click on your link but it says not available. Is there another link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to know what a diet looks like for someone competing. The thing that everyday people can take out of this diet is there is no wheat or processed foods - all clean eating. So the motto as always should be eat clean, stay lean! Thanks for sharing Angelique

    ReplyDelete