Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who Do You Idolize?




Since my early 20's, I became obsessed with magazines like Oxygen, and Muscle and Fitness. I admired the strong female body and did not understand how these women got to this point. I started getting to know some girls like Monica Brant, Maggie Diubaldo and Angela Mraz and was amazed how muscular and strong their bodies looked. I remember thinking to myself that I wanted to be like this one day. That was what started my quest to fitness and health. I started working out hard and cleaning up my diet little by little with no help from anyone. I figured out what worked for me and what didn't. I finally became a personal trainer and group fitness instructor and I have loved every minute since.

One day I decided to compete with no experience or help from anyone. It was so hard to do but eventually I figured out what to do to get myself into competition shape. Of course I still have a ways to go to look like some of these girls, but I just realized this year, I am one of these girls! I finally am one of the girls that I used to admire back in my early 20's wishing I can get up on stage and show off all my hard work. I am finally doing it!

I am noticing the older I get, the more muscle mass I am putting on. Most people who look at me would not think so, especially with all my clothes on. Do not be fooled though, under all my layers of clothing is one hard chick with lean muscle mass. It was a long road to get here and I am always working away to get harder and leaner. I love muscle and I love to lift weights. This journey will continue for me for years to come I am sure. When I am 60 years old, I will be the lady in the gym doing more pushups and pullups then the 20 year old girls. I will be that 60 year old that does not look a day over 50. I will be that 60 year old with abs and I will never once regret any minute that I worked hard, ate clean and turned down junk food. That will be me. Who do you want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment