Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Competition Placings

It has been tough not having a computer. It crashed the day before my competition on March 26th. I have been randomly using computers here and there but finally going to buy a new one today!

FAME West was a great success for myself and Team Kelowna. We cleaned up again. Here are the placings:

Angelique Kronebusch: 2nd Place Figure, Top 5 Muscle Model
Stacy Lynn Zeman: Top 3 Fitness Model
Kasey Fedoruk: Top 3 Fitness Model, Top 5 Theme Wear
Steve Easson: 2nd Place Male Physique, 2nd Place Theme Wear
Brett Godin: 1st Place Male Physique, 3rd Place Theme Wear
Henry Caulker: Top 5 bodybuilding, 1st Place Grandmasters

Way to go Team! Please go to my facebook fan page for more pictures.

Our next competition is in exactly 6 weeks right here in Kelowna through the British Columbia Bodybuilding Association and the venue is called "The Western Naturals". It will be held at the community theatre downtown. There will be a new group going to this one with categories including bodybuilding, figure, fitness routine and bikini. I cannot wait to compete in my town and have the support of all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment