Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Monday, July 5, 2010

WBFF Alberta Championships Figure Short Winner!

I finally had my 1st place finish this past weekend at the WBFF Alberta Championships! This was very exciting and a little emotional since my 1st place trophy was presented to me by one of my idols Monica Brant. She was at the show announcing that she has joined the WBFF family as one of their pros. I have idolized Monica for 10 years and she is one of the reasons why I started competing, so to receive my award from her was a huge deal for me!

I was so close to my pro card as well since overall figure won their pro card. Next year at the BC Championships I definitely will be shooting for this. I also competed in the fitness model category, did not place top 10 but next year I will go for this as well. Their were 57 fitness models and they sure work that stage in a way that I have not seen before, so this I have to practise on.

I will finally take a break and focus on building more muscle this summer and fall. My next show will be the Sandra Wickham Fall Classics in New West Minister, November 13th for figure short.

Thanks to the WBFF for an awesome show, and you will definitely see me again next year, hopefully a few times ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment