Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 Weeks To Go!

I had exciting news when I went to get my body composition done today. I am already at where I was for all my shows this year, and I still have 5 weeks to go! This time I will be leaner than ever and hoping to have my best contest shape on record for myself.

I really did not expect to change my mind, and I know that a lot of people may think that 4 shows is too much in one year. But like I have said before, I will do what I want to do regardless of what others think. For some reason I am very excited to compete at the Sandra Wickham Fall Classic, and I think it is because I have wanted to do this show for 2 years now and it has been building up for the moment.

5 weeks out, we will see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment