Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lazy Saturday Workout

I call this the "Lazy Saturday Workout" not because it was easy, but I was too lazy to drive to the gym. I really did not feel like going out in the cold so I decided to get some motivation for an at home workout. The only equipment I used was a pull up bar that I have in my door frame. I am determined to build a wider back before my next figure competition so I am glad that I have a pull up bar at home. It is hard for me to work out my abdominals right now because I hurt my lower back horse back riding in Mexico, but that is another blog ;)

Here is what I did:

50 walking lunges
50 push ups (as many as possible on my toes)
6 wide grip pull ups
3 sets

50 jump squats
20 burpees
6 wide grip pull ups
3 sets

30 one legged deadlift (reaching down to floor with hand, lifting leg behind. 15 reps each leg)
20 vertical leg crunch
6 wide grip pull ups
3 sets

This took me about 40 minutes to complete. I admit, I took a few breaks, I was tired! I have not slept as much as I wanted to the last few days so this makes it hard for me to workout. But I do feel great now! I always keep that in the back of my mind when I am tired and do not feel like working out, I know I will always feel great after it is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment