Everyone talks about New Years Resolutions like losing weight or quitting smoking, and they are always short term. Most people do not even stick to their resolutions. What about goals? I have a few goals for 2011, some may be a little crazy, but I usually get my goals finished sooner or later. I am never one to say that I will do something and not go through with it. So hopefully I can accomplish my goals by the end of 2011!
These goals are not in any particular order...
1. Learn something new, fitness related
2. Get back into martial arts
3. Look better than ever at my next competition
4. Do something big in the fitness industry(not sure what yet)
5. Go rock climbing
6. Sky dive in Vegas!
7. Keep in better contact with old friends
8. Go visit family in Montreal
9. Become a better athlete all around
10. Enjoy more outdoor activities this summer
11. Vacation in a new place
12. Learn more spanish(besides "cervesa por favor" and "no gracias")
13. Donate to the SPCA throughout the year
14. Be more organized!
I am sure there is more, but I think this list is pretty long. What is on your list?