Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Workout of 2011!

So I felt a little silly today, I did not know my gym was open. I only work there almost everyday! Anyways, I did not want to miss my first workout of the year, so I did another at home workout. I was supposed to run stairs today with a friend, but it was quite cold out today and my lungs do not like running in the cold.

Here is first workout for 2011

Using 10lbs dumbbells

Stationary Lunges, 20 reps each leg
Squat and Shoulder Press, 20 reps
20 Push ups
3 sets back to back

20 Power Lunges
20 Jump Squats
20 One Legged Lifts(each side)
3 sets back to back

15 Burpees
40 Mountain Climbers
20 Squats and Lateral Raises
3 sets back to back

15 Star Jumps
20 Alternating Lunges with Bicep Curls
15 Reverse Fly
3 sets back to back

20 Side to Side Push ups
20 Skater Jumps
20 Triceps Dips(on coffee table)
3 sets back to back

20 Crunches
20 Seated Twists
30 Scissor Kicks
3 sets back to back

This took me about 40 minutes to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment