Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Workout March 18

I split up my workout in 2 today, doing cardio earlier then my weight training later. I guess that is the benefit of working in the gym :)

Cardio:

Rowing Machine set at 10, 1 minute intervals with 30 seconds rest. Rowing as fast and as hard as possible to reach the highest meters in 1 minute(I averaged about 240 meters, I find rowing very hard for my short legs and arms)
20 minutes continuous on treadmill, 6% incline and speed 3.5

Weight Training:

Wide Grip Pulldown: 3 sets, 1st set at 17.5lbs and 10 reps, 2nd and 3rd set 22.5lbs, 6 reps.
Superset with Seated Cable Row: 3 sets, 22.5lbs, 6 reps

Standing Cable Alternating Rows on Free Motion Machine: I like to do this one fast adding a twist in my core, 22.5lbs, 30 reps
Superset with Standing Low Cable Row on Free Motion Machine: cable arms down low, 27.5lbs, pull elbows back squeezing shoulder blades, 10 reps
3 sets
Free Motion Cable Machine


                                                         Ab Circuit for 3 sets:
                    Watch on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Moy1PbtfQ


Stationary Lunges: 12 reps each leg, holding 35lbs dumbbells
Bent Over Dumbbell rows: 8 reps, 35lbs
Lateral Raises: 20lbs, 10 reps
3 sets back to back

Walking Lunges with Shoulder Press and Bicep Curls: I did 15 reps of shoulders with my walking lunges with 15lbs, when my shoulders were tired I switched to bicep curls. Did about 40 walking lunges each set
3 sets

One Arm Cable Lateral Raises on Free Motion Machine: 10lbs, 8 reps, 3 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment