Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Competition Diet

My competition diet has changed because my body is losing weight too slowly. My trainer and I discussed things today and we decided to try the high fat, low carbohydrate diet to see how this reacts with my body. I started today, and let me tell you, I love the extra fats! Yum!
I also decided to post this blog since their has been accusations about me being anorexic and how I promote anorexia. Anyone that knows me knows that this is not true at all. This is so far from the truth its crazy! I have helped people through anorexia before, and have helped others live a healthier lifestyle and they are happier with their bodies because of the lifestyle change.

Anyways, back on the new diet. This is basically what it will look like:

Meal one: 1/3 cup rolled oats, 1 cup blueberries, 1-2 whole eggs, 3/4 cup egg whites
Meal two: 4oz chicken with spinach, asparagus, 1 tbsp olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Meal three: 1 can wild sockeye salmon with asparagus and green beans
Meal four: 4oz chicken with spinach, asparagus, 1tbsp olive oil and balsamic
Meal five: 1 egg with 1/2 cup egg whites made into an omelet, with veggies
Meal six: 4oz chicken, same as above

This meal plan is around 1500 calories.Yes it is repetitive, but after all, I am trying to lean out for my next show so food is not as exciting as my off season diet which includes peanut butter, yams, and chocolate lol!

Hopefully I see some results the next few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you see some results in the next few weeks! I have 1/3 cup oats every morning with different fruits too and lean protein and veggies the rest of the day it is helping me.

    I am sorry someone accused you of all people of being anorexic! I have gotten so many yummy tasty recipes from you so I am confused on that one!

    keep shining miss superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bee!

    People are funny that way, when they see others achieve something that they cannot, they get upset and they do strange things that do not make sense. This person does not know me and to openly accuse me of being anorexic is just plain juvenile. Thats ok though, I know the truth and people who know me know the truth as well :)

    ReplyDelete