Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sometimes Things Get Frustrating

I have been sitting at home all day trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I have had a headache on and off for 2 weeks and today was the worst day yet. So bad that I took the day off from work and working out. I can barely keep my eyes open. The thought of eating protein made me sick, so I went off my competition diet and just stuck to fruit today which felt nice.

Seems like no matter how hard you try to stay healthy by eating right, drinking enough water, sleeping enough and exercising, there are always those days that you will feel like garbage. Today was that day for me.

I finally realized that it is my sinuses getting the better of me, eyes pounding, sinus cavities feel swollen right now. Not so fun! I guess this is the time of year though, especially for me since I am allergic to grass, pollen, trees and whatever else grows naturally from the ground. That is too bad since Summer is my favorite time of year!


I took today off and really do not feel bad about it. I need to learn to relax and not beat myself up over doing so. I will feel better and get over my allergies like I always do every year, and it won't stop me from enjoying the great outdoors. I am looking forward to hiking, running and anything else I can do outside!

Bring on Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your sinuses have been going haywire. I too agree, one can eat so healthy and exercise but you will get those days when you just feel like rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Part of treating ourselves good is giving our bodies time to recoup from all the training.

    ReplyDelete