Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Friday, July 29, 2011

Eating, Training and Loving Life

I haven't posted in a while, just got back from holidays 6 days ago and trying to get back in the real world. Its almost August and I am trying to figure out where the time has gone! I am planning on packing in as much summer as I can with hikes, runs, stairs, kayaking, pool time and maybe a glass of wine or two on the patio.


Me on a hike in Kelowna

My workouts have been amazing and I feel a whole new sense of motivation, and my motivation is me. I just want to be fit, healthy and look ripped all the time and this is the first time I realize this is possible for me and everyone who tries.


BC Cherries
The Okanagan Valley has amazing fruit and right now I am enjoying cherries, nectarines, apples, apricots, blueberries, and strawberries. I love fruit and right now I can't get enough of it! I am thinking of making my healthy blueberry pie this weekend.....

The Okanagan also has amazing wines, and most of my favorites are from this area. We have some amazing wineries as well and I am planning on visiting a few this month, and also indulge a little. A glass or two is good enough for me on the weekend enjoying barbecued salmon and veggies!

View from Mission Hill Winery, West Kelowna, BC

I am hoping to have a few barbeque's with some good friends as well before the end of September. Anything on the barbecue tastes amazing to me, and the food is so healthy when you want it to be =)

BBQ Grapefruit

Enjoy Summer, the best time of the year. Pack in all the good times, memories and fun. Make the best of it!


View from Arrow Leaf Cellars, Lake Country BC

No comments:

Post a Comment