Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Training for Femsport Women's All Strength and Fitness Challenge 2011

I decided to try out the Femsport Women's All Strength and Fitness Challenge in Vancouver August 27th. It looks so fun and will be a nice change from being half naked on stage!

This competition is all about strength and endurance, which is just up my alley because I love training this way. I will be going to my trainer's gym so I can do things like flip tires, push the prowler and pull tires with a rope. On my own I will continue to do lots of stair running, also practise my box jumps, kettle bell swings and dead lifts.

This is going to be challenging training as well as helping me focus on building muscle and strength. I think this is exactly what I need to change my focus on different workouts and challenges.

Oh, and not to mention I will be pushing my car down the street once per week as well :)

My Car

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the competition.
    Pushing your car down the street once per week - WOW!
    I too have a race that day. 10km (6.2 miles) running. My first ever running race to celebrate being healthy and thin for a year then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is awesome blackhuff!
    And thanks Michelle =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff i love it.. its the only way to be Str8Fit....

    ReplyDelete