Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Canadian Thanksgiving!


This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving! This year will be my 2nd annual Thanksgiving dinner at my place. I have ordered a vegetable fed, free run turkey from my butcher so very excited about that. I also have a menu planned out, but knowing me I will probably change it last minute.

I love Thanksgiving dinner! I love hanging out with my close friends and feeding all of them. I put lots of thought into my menu, and I incorporate as many healthy dishes as I can. Obviously will still have stuffing and basically will be the only unhealthy thing on the menu(little does everyone know haha).

Going to be playing around with a vegan dessert as well so should be interesting =)

Poor turkeys, thinking of them makes me want to go vegetarian.

2 comments:

  1. Personal trainer certification Whats up! Impressive content! I'm also a usual website visitor (much more like addict ) of this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krishna, that is nice to hear =)

    ReplyDelete