Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Friend The Prowler

I have decided to start incorporating different things into my exercise routine. I am thinking of starting up with Muay Thai, since I will be going to Thailand soon. Would be good to know a few moves before attending a Muay Thai gym!

I also decided a few times per week I will be pushing the prowler and climbing the horrible Jacob's ladder. I used to cringe at the thought of the prowler, but now I love it compared to the Jacob's ladder. Ick!!

Jacob's Ladder

Hopefully adding these different elements into my routine will help me to stay lean. I unfortunately have to get leaner for provincials and don't want to have to lose 10 pounds. It's too hard, especially when there is not too much to lose.

Nationals is in Vancouver next year, so I definitely want to qualify! Would be nice not to have to fly anywhere for Nationals and this is my chance. Excited to see what 2012 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment