Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Monday, December 12, 2011

Operation Shrink Butt 2012

Its all about the ass!

Now that I have your attention, I am talking about competitions, again. 2011 was a hard year for me with competitions, and very eye-opening. I learned a lot and realized that I need more work than I thought, especially in places that I didn't think I needed work. Like my butt.

Also as a trainer's perspective, I realize that as a woman who wants to lean down to extremely low body fat levels, you need lots of time! The standard in the bodybuilding world is 12 weeks, but this is an old school way of thinking. Most people need way longer to prep, and some prep for a whole year!

As an athlete who wants to pursue this and do well, time is my friend. It is the best thing we can give ourselves because things like hitting a plateau will happen. When these things happen, time is needed to tweak the diet so fat loss continues. This is a very hard thing to do, especially when the body is accustomed to competition diets.

Operation Shrink Butt is already in full effect for me, and pushing the prowler is going to be one of the key components. Also the dreaded Jacob's Ladder(puke).

Got my eye on Provincials June 30th 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment