Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Monday, February 20, 2012

DA Active Inc. Next Big Thing in Women's Fitness Wear

I am a very picky girl when it comes to my fitness clothing. I am this way because I basically live in workout clothes since I am a personal trainer, teach classes and workout everyday. I need my clothes to last since I am always washing them.

I got my order from DA Active, who are my newest sponsors, and I love them! They are high quality and fit perfect! I am 100% certain these clothes are made to last, and I am very excited to start wearing them and showing off in them since I will be the only girl in Kelowna, perhaps BC that own them. Soon enough there will be more when I spread the word as to how awesome these clothes are =)

Shop here for yourself, your girlfriend or your mom. You won't be disappointed!

http://shop.daactive.com/?AffId=33

No comments:

Post a Comment