Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chocolate Devilled Eggs

I am obsessed with cocoa in my food. Maybe some sounds weird, but I don't care! I was going to eat a hard boiled egg this morning, and thought "how can I make this interesting?"
This recipe is for 1 egg because I was testing it out to make sure I liked it.
Cut a hard boiled egg length wise, scoop out yolk. Mash yolk with 1/2 tsp coconut oil, 1/2 tbsp cocoa, stevia, a dash of cinnamon and 1/2 tbsp milk of your choice. When creamy looking, scoop back into egg whites.
There you go! I should really be friends with Chocolate Covered Katie.





2 comments:

  1. ooh this looks interesting!
    I am going to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good, and passed the "husband taste test" lol. So that is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete