Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Monday, March 19, 2012

Chocolate Espresso Oatmeal

I made my oatmeal last night because I thought I was going to do fasted cardio at my gym, which I ended up doing in my living room(that will be another post) and just wanted my breakfast ready to eat. I ended up making chocolate oatmeal on the stove top last night and didn't want to microwave it this morning. My coffee maker was on a timer so my coffee was already ready for me to drink. I decided, let's put some hot coffee in my oatmeal!

1/3 cup rolled oats
Stevia as sweet as you want
1tbsp cocoa
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3-1/2 cup water

Mix all ingredients together and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let sit 5 minutes so the oats get very thick. Add 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder(optional). Pour in 1/4-1/2 cup hot coffee and stir.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment