Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie Dip

Cocoa powder took over the kitchen tonight, and turned my cookie idea into a totally different dessert. A delicious chocolatey delight! I like to call it chocolate chip protein cookie dip. Inspired by Damy Health and Chocolate Covered Katie :)

I wish I took a picture, but unfortunately this cookie dough dip did not last very long, oops.

In a mini chopper or a food processor, add 1 cup of chick peas(rinsed and drained). Add 1/4-1/2 cup water and grind. Add more water if too thick.



Add 2-4 tablespoons of cocoa powder. If you love chocolate like me, add 4 :)





Add 1 scoop chocolate protein powder. I use this kind.




Add 1/2 tbsp honey and 2-3 scoops stevia depending how sweet you like it.




Blend everything together until smooth. Pour in a dish and mix in 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips.





Let cookie dip sit in fridge for 1 hour before serving. This is a great treat! I ate this with a spoon. My husband scooped it with Oreo thin crisps, lol! Either way, this is still a healthy treat loaded with protein, fiber and antioxidants, and you cannot taste the beans at all. Enjoy!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. On my way to the store to pick up a few ingredients! I'll let you know how they turn out and post a pic on facebook & twitter.

    ReplyDelete