Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Zucchini Chips

I made zucchini chips and they were delicious! I was going to use oats, but ran out. I decided to use Wasa rye crackers and they turned out great! These crackers made the chips more crunchy then oats, I know this because I made them with oats for dinner(yes I ate them 2x yesterday).

Depending on how many zucchinis you have, you probably need 4-6 crackers. Grind them up in a food processor or mini chopper and pour into a bowl. Mix in spices with the crackers. In another bowl pour in egg whites. Preheat oven to 400F. Chop zucchini in thin slices(you can take skin off first if you like). Dip in egg white then coat in crumbs. Place sliced zucchini on a baking sheet sprayed with non stick spray. Bake 15 minutes on each side.

Enjoy!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment