Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Western Canadians 2012

I had another successful show this year at the Western Canadians! almost all 13 of my girls placed top 5 in the show. I was the happiest trainer in the world!

The competition was huge, with well over 230 competitors. Biggest show to date! it was insane seeing all the competitors that entered.

All four of my figure girls placed top 5, it was amazing! I think little Laura on my team stole the show, taking first place in Figure Class A (short class), especially when her little girl in the audience made everyone swoon when she said "good job mommy". Even the head judge had something to say. What a sweet moment :)









2nd place in Figure Class B goes to Susie Hall. She had her best show yet looking full and her posing was spot on. I am so glad she decided to get coaching from me and my team!








Next was Juice Host Christy Farrell, after losing almost 30lbs, she took 4th in Figure Class B. 4th is definitely the new 1st! It was a long journey that was worth it. I trained Christy since mid-December and she deserves all of her success!







CHBC Anchor Toby Tannas took 5th place in Figure Class D, looking like a rock star in her black blinged up suit. Look at these legs!










Reanna from Penticton had her doubts about competing, and I went out of my way to make sure she stuck with it. It was well worth the intense dieting and training because she took 3rd place in Bikini Class B.









Beautiful Leslie Keats, despite my doubts of the red bikini sure proved me wrong when she rocked her red bikini and owned the stage, placing 5th in Bikini Class C.








Roxy from Prince George lost 30 pounds for this show with her trainer Erin's help. She came to Kelowna a few times to my posing sessions and a few one on one ass kickings. Roxy took 2nd in Bikini Class D!







Not far behind Roxy was Nicole. She came to me last minute for help and I did the most I could to help her out. She looked amazing, taking 3rd in Bikini Class D.









Here are a few more lovely ladies that were on my team, and some fun pictures :)








Britney






Bobbi













Maria



























Danielle






Andrea













Most of these suits are from Colleen "The Suit Lady" www.thesuitlady.ca

Stage Photo credits by David Aboody

2 comments:

  1. Great job... You should be proud of yourself! You clearly are amazing and what you do! And well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to you and your girls!!

    ReplyDelete