Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Thursday, June 7, 2012

3 Weeks Out

3 weeks to go before I hit the stage, yet again! I decided to get a different coach this time around and she has been so helpful! I am so glad I made this decision, and it is so nice to get a female perspective of this sport.

This will be the first time I am in the bikini division, and I keep doubting myself. I look and feel great, but I am wondering if I am too muscular for bikini at the provincial level. I am trying not to stress about it because I don't want to put pressure on myself to place for nationals, but it sure would be nice to do so!

We will see what happens at this show. Hopefully they are looking for leaner girls then the did at the Western Canadians or I may be screwed ha ha!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment