Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Easy Granola

I haven't made granola in years, I don't know why because it's so simple to make. And I don't know why I made it now because I can't eat any until after my competition. I guess I like to torture myself!

Dry Ingredients:

3 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup sunflower seeds(optional)

Wet Ingredients:

1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp honey

Optional Ingredients:

Dried fruit
Chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 300F

Mix dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients. Mix well. If adding fruit or chocolate chips leave out until the granola is done. Bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. The granola will crisp more while cooling. Add dried fruit or chocolate chips when cooled. Store in an air tight container. Serve on its own or make a parfait with Greek yogurt like I did below :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment