Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shoot With Joe Lindstrom




I had an amazing time in Seattle! Decided to go a day early and make a trip out of it. We decided to be total tourists and saw and did so much! Went to the space needle, walked around Pike Place and Pioneer Square, did a ghost tour(creepy), went to the underground tour, ate at famous places, shopped, went to the famous Jazz Alley. It was awesome!




I finally did my shoot with Joe Lindstrom and he was amazing! He sure knows his stuff. His partner Julie was amazing as well. She did my hair and makeup and I looked like a different person, in a good way :)

This was the most fun I have ever had when doing a photoshoot, and now I won't have it any other way. I can't wait to receive my pictures from Joe!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment