Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Surprise Chocolate Cake



I got this idea from Chocolate Covered Katie(my hero lol), but modified it quite a bit to make it lower in fat and higher in protein. I need my protein! I also added more cocoa :)

1/2 cup ground oats
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup egg whites
3 packages nunaturals vanilla stevia
3-6 scoops Now Stevia(spending how sweet you want it)
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups cauliflower
1/2 cup milk of choice
1/4 cup apple sauce

Preheat oven to 350F, and grease an 8×8 square baking dish. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, and mix very well. Combine all liquid ingredients and the cauliflower in a food processor and blend until super-smooth, so there are NO lumps. Pour wet into dry, and mix until just combined, then pour into prepared pan and bake 20- 30 minutes depending how soft you want the cake. Let cool completely and store in the fridge.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment