Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nationals Here I Come!

Wow! What a great time at Provincials! I placed 2nd! I am so thrilled and really feel like I deserve this! I qualified for Nationals and it takes place in 6 weeks in New Westminister BC. Its going to be huge!

I will be part of Team BC with my friends Susie Hall who placed 1st in Figure Medium last night, Laura Dyck who took 1st in Figure Masters A and 2nd in Figure Short, along with Trish Lavendar who took 2nd in Figure Medium.

I met so many awesome people! I met a few of my twitter followers, and met Timothy Roberts last night, Ripped Freak sponsored athlete from Hollywood and hung out with some past backstage buddies. I had major support from my husband and friends, and it just made everything extra special.



Had a few treats today and back on competition diet tomorrow! Team BC and Nationals here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment