Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Coconut Avocado Smoothie

I love coconut and avocado, so why not make a smoothie with these two ingredients?

Avocado is so versatile and can be used in many recipes, and in a smoothie is a perfect way to get in some healthy fats and make the smoothie extra creamy.




Since My Thailand trip, coconut water is one of my favorite things, and I am thrilled I can buy some good quality coconut water in Canada. Vita Coco is an amazing product and tastes great.




Coconut water has many health benefits; replenishes electroyles, improves muscle performance, cleanses kidneys, aids in weight loss and many more great benefits.

Ingredients:

1 scoop protein powder
1/2 cup Vita Coco
1/2 cup water(or sub with more coconut water)
1/4 avocado
1 tbsp cocoa powder
10-20 vanilla stevia drops
4-5 ice cubes

Blend well, should come out very creamy and smooth :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great .. Do you have the macros on this? Love the DA Active wear. They need to come out with a men's line. ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the macros, but I can definitely figure them out! And yes they do need a men's line =)

    ReplyDelete