Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Monday, August 13, 2012

New Goals

I am done competing this year. Canadian Nationals was an amazing experience, but I am going to leave bikini behind me. Even though I feel like I can belong in the bikini category, there are a few things I do not like about it. First and foremost, I do not have the paid "assets" like most girls do if you know what I mean :)

Nationals was an eye opening experience because it is hardcore! Figure girls are huge with the biggest shoulders I have ever seen, and bikini girls are mini Figure athletes. I should have known better because I was aware of this, and should have came in leaner than I did. After placing 2nd at Provincials, I thought maybe at Nationals they were looking for the same thing, but they definitely were not. But really, there is no point to kicking myself about it now. I made Nationals just like I wanted to!

I have new goals that I want to achieve, which one of them is to work on putting size on my body, and going back to figure where I truly feel like I belong. The competition world won't see me until at least 2014.

In the mean while, I have a few athletic goals I want to achieve, but that's for another blog.....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment