Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Grumpy Shoulder Workout

I have felt very grumpy and blue since I have been back to Canada, and I think most of it has to do with the weather. I mean, come on! I went from tropical heat, blue skies and palm trees everyday for 1 month to dark, gloomy, snow and chilly weather.

I went to the gym today and didn't even want to work out. This is the first time I have felt this way in a very long time. I mean, I would have rather cut off my foot then work out. But I sucked it up and had a great shoulder workout! I was actually sweating.

Machine Shoulder Press 12/10/8/6/6/6
Lightest to heaviest weight then went to the lightest weight for 12 reps, no breaks

Barbell Shoulder Press 15/12/10/8/15
Lightest to heaviest no breaks

Straight Arm Lateral Raises
superset Upright Cable Rows
5 sets each, no breaks

Dumbbell Reverse Fly
Superset Front Raises
5 sets each, no breaks

Bent Over One Arm Cable Reverse Fly 4 sets each arm, 12 reps

Dumbbell Lateral Raises 15/12/10/8/6 lightest to heaviest no breaks

Done!

- Angelique K

No comments:

Post a Comment