Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Interview on Real Talk Real Women





Finally my interview is out on "Real Talk, Real Women"!

Miriam Khalladi first contacted me through email and I had no idea that this website existed. What a great site! All the women on here share their struggles and journey to fitness, and I am with some of the top fitness women like Tosca Reno! What an honour!

Check out Miriam's website and my interview http://www.miriamkhalladi.com/angelique/


- Angelique K

2 comments:

  1. I love how you state that woman need to realise what hard work is put in by what you do. I now are striving for something similar than what you do. My trainer gave me a meal plan and boy, it's looks hard but I am more than willing to push through. Just like I pushed through in losing 101lbs.
    I also like where you say that you still have some chocolate or a glass of wine but not like you used to because you like the way you look and feel now. That's exactly how I feel about my journey this far and by feeling this way, I have lost friends who don't understand this.
    Loved the interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for watching! Really means a lot! I have lost friends over my healthy lifestyle too, it is strange but people can't relate. Keep doing what you are doing!

      Delete