Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's Been a While

Hey everyone! I don't know why I don't keep this blog updated because I love writing and sharing my thoughts! This will be something I will be working on that's for sure!

So what's new with me? I have been working a lot at Global Fitness Centre, the best club in the Okanagan hands down. It's not just a gym, we have everything from group classes, yoga, cross fit, boot camps, hand ball, squash.... The list goes on and on.

The bodybuilding competitions have boomed at the club, and I offer one on one private posing and usually have huge posing classes before every big event. Contact me today for your next competition!

This weekend I will be competing at the Vancouver Pro/AM, the very first pro and amateur show in Vancouver, with a fitness expo that runs all weekend. Should be a good time! Taking a team of 9 from Kelowna at this new event so it makes things more exciting. 

I have been training hard for this event, but the main competition I have been training for originally is the World Qualifiers tested nationals in Toronto August 22nd. I am qualified in Figure Masters, and decided to do this new tested amateur event to try to qualify for figure class A at the World Qualifier event as well! I'm flying all the way to Toronto so I may as well do two classes 😎

I have been writing a lot for Kelowna Now, Global Fitness and also Passion in Love by Karolina Tatarenkova. I'm trying to educate and make a difference, one reader at a time 😃

I still love to experiment with food, and have been having some ridiculous cravings this week due to lack of carbs, so I will be posting my treats for the weekend(they won't be too bad for me of course!)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment