Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Protein Waffle Stack

I love waffles! Especially when they are healthy and taste so good :-D

These waffles are easy to make and are great for breakfast, post workout, or really anytime you want waffles. With all the extra protein, you won't feel bad about eating waffles again :)

Protein Waffle Stack with Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Topping

Ingredients:

1 cup egg whites
35g rolled oats
15g coconut flour
1/4 scoop vanilla or cookies and cream protein powder
1-2 scoops stevia
Cinnamon(I put a lot)
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat waffle iron. Blend all ingredients together. Spray waffle iron and pour. My batch actually made two big waffles. After I took them out, I cut them in four and toasted them up. This is optional though!

Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Topping

100g Greek yogurt
1-2 scoops stevia (I like mine sweet)
Sprinkle of cinnamon (maybe 1/2 a tsp)

Top waffles with Greek yogurt. I made little sandwiches with them. You can stack them all on top with layers of Greek yogurt if you like.

Have fun!




Angelique Kronebusch

No comments:

Post a Comment