Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Sunday, December 6, 2015

December 6th





Do you ever have one of those days where you can barely drag your ass out of bed, let alone get dressed to actually do something productive for the day? I sure felt like this on Saturday. Early mornings at Global for work mixed in with the personal trainer schedule of all over the place hours, plus one or two days of not enough sleep created chaos on my body.

Plus not to mention...... girl problems. Yeah I said it, girl problems! If you are a girl, you know what it's like. And when you are a female in your 30's, things just get worse. Yay for aging. Sometimes my body hates my female hormones. Honesty sometimes I hate my female hormones.

I finally convinced myself not to have a mid morning nap. I actually got out into the world and got my groceries done and went and got a workout done. I couldn't NOT do a workout! I can't STAND excuses, let alone my own excuses. This is one of the reasons why people hire me, because I don't care about lame excuses. I only care about getting the job done. No work, no results. Simple as that.

I had a goal for my workout: 10 sets of 5 unassisted pull-ups superset with 10 sets of 10 reps of back squats with 135lbs. And so I did.

This took me 40 minutes because I had to take more rest in between after a while, and I had a few distractions walk past me, but I did it. I did it and I felt great. Yay me.


-Angelique Kronebusch

No comments:

Post a Comment