Buy Programs Online!

Programs

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fitness is a Lifestyle





Fitness has been part of my life since my early 20's. I am so thankful that I caught my unhealthy patterns as a young woman. I can't even imagine what my health would be like if I continued drinking beer 3x per week, and eating processed foods everyday. The thought of it makes me cringe.

The reason for my post is because I am so tired of seeing all these fitness people on Facebook or Instagram acting like its a fad. Fitness isn't a fad, or meant to be cool for a short period of time. Fitness IS and ALWAYS will be for your life and health.

Think about this: when someone is gaining fat or get sick with some sort of disease, doctors and health practitioners will most likely say, "you need to start exercising".

Becoming active, regardless of what it might be, has so many positive benefits for every single person out there. Fitness controls weight gain, you will look and feel better, your mood will improve, you will feel happy and you will feel healthier. It's not just about looking "jacked", or "shredded" because that's not everyone's goal. Some people have goals like lowering high blood pressure, getting off antidepressants or strengthening the body after an invasive surgery like heart surgery.

Always think about your future self. We should all be thinking about future consequences when we have extra sugar or extra alcohol. You should ask yourself, "will my body be ok if I continue using drugs or keep abusing it with processed foods?" How will you be in your 30's, 40's, 50's and beyond?

I'm planning on being healthy and continue looking young and being strong andd independent. I plan on deadlifting 300 pounds by the time I'm 50. I plan on continuing being a healthy role model and advocate for health and fitness. I plan on continuing educating others about the benefits of healthy living. You can listen if you want to, or you can continue on your path of self destruction. Everyone has a choice, I made mine.




Contact me today msfitbc@hotmail.com

-Angelique Kronebusch

No comments:

Post a Comment